Benefits of Certification
Along with these benefits there are a number of other more quantitative changes. The International Charter conducts a survey of certified companies every year to measure these benefits, both realised and perceived, brought to the company as a result of being certified. The following were found:
- Average of 45% reduction in customer complaints in the first year.
- 63% of companies reported increase in repeat customers.
- 37% reported increase in value of purchases.
- 92% of companies reported increased operational efficiency and reduction in waste after certification.
- 53% reported decrease in product cycle times and on average a 60% increase in meeting delivery deadlines.
- 53% reported increase in the perception of the company in employee surveys.
- 76% report increased transparency resulting in increased pro actively.
- 42% of companies reported increase in international sales